"I am building my brand around collaborative learning and engaging with one another and I can't do that by myself."
So it’s been one month since launching what I believe to be a successful website. But now what do I do?
Ha…as though I don’t have a plan. I wanted to use my post this Thursday to inform you about some of the things that I have going on behind the scenes.
- FINISH THE WEBSITE: If you haven’t noticed, there are some content pieces missing on my webpage. I want to give you guys the most well thought-out content that I possibly can, and that starts with my platform. Stay tuned for more places to click when you visit TiffanyTrawick.com.
- FEATURES: Why do I have to be the only one writing around here??? If you have a story you would like published, seriously…contribute! I want other’s voices to be heard through my platforms. It’s not just about me, “it should be about us it should be about trust,” haha. But in all honestly, I am building my brand around collaborative learning and engaging with one another and I can’t do that by myself.
- YOUTUBE PAGE: A YouTube page is my next BIG initiative as I move into the second month of TiffanyTrawick.com. My initial plan was to post a new video for you every Saturday. However, If I’ve learned anything as an entrepreneur, it’s to start slow. Expect the launch of my youtube page along with 1 or 2 videos in the month of May. Have video requests? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or comment below!
- WEB SERIES!!: Now THIS is what I’m very excited for. I have two film projects that I’m producing right now and they are both scheduled to launch this summer. HUSTLADIES and WHEN THE MUSIC TALKS. If you are a musician or a woman entrepreneur I could really use your help. If you are interested in being a part of either (or both) of these projects in any way, shape or form, just shoot me an email at email@example.com or hit me up on any of my social media outlets and I’ll be happy to send you more information.
- YOUR INBOX: Via my social media outlets I have been urging you to sign up using that annoying pop-up box when you first visit my page. Not only will this enter you into a drawing for a $25 gift card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble…but it will also allow you to be on the list to receive updates and new posts right away! Email has not been a big part of my outreach thus far…but in the month of May you will definitely be seeing me around more…all up in yo inbox.
Believe it or not… I have many more exciting endeavors up my sleeve, but it’s all about taking things one step at a time, “there’s no need to rush.” Are you annoyed with the music quotes today? Ahhhh, I’m in a good mood.
With Love Always,
SIDE NOTE: My baby turns 30 tomorrow!